Heeyyyy there, hot stuff. ::wink::
Well, if you’re reading this blog then you probably have already figured out that this is Stefanie. 🙂
I’m a wandering Texan and raconteuring desk jockey who also mooonlights as a mom to three kiddos, Nolan, Leah, and Huck. I am married to my best friend and charades partner for life, Brian. I work full-time as a therapist in our little town. I also make jokes, alot. (Whatever, humor is subjective).
This blog chronicles my life as a working mom, wife, and the dailies of being the most interesting person in my cubical.
Ten things to hate about me:
1. I eat popcorn as a meal more often than is probably healthy
2. I am a former preacher’s child – it’s true, we really are the worst
3. I have never seen a movie that I haven’t looked up the ending on wikipedia first
4. I have no less than four books I am reading at any one time… and a bajillion more that are unfinished
5. My favorite meal is diet coke and gummy bears, or Oreos behind the pantry door while hiding from my children
6. I am fluent in three languages but can barely do 8th grade math
7. The only things that I am consistent about in my life is treating my body like a dumpster fire
8. I make most decisions about what to do by whether it will require me to wear actual pants
9. I broke my arm doing CrossFit and that marked my retirement from almost all physical activity
10. I am a recovering everything and will always be in recovery from everything
Aim high, friends!